How to Choose a Reliable Structured Cabling Company
Are you planning to move your company to a new retail location or a new space or expanding your current one? Do you need to install a new structured cabling system or perhaps upgrade your existing one?
Installing your communication and computer network could be a huge investment upfront. Also, careful considerations must be given when choosing the ideal network cabling contractors to ensure that the installation will be done appropriately and effectively. Though the cabling typically constitutes only around 5% of the network costs, Structured Cabling Dubai systems could last approximately 20 years as well as could not be modified where regular networking gears (security, digital signage, switches, computers, etc.) will last only around 3-5 years.
This implies that a structured cabling solution must be designed in order to support numerous networking gears as well as application upgrades. Typically, a contractor would ask you with regards to the kinds of applications that you intend to run after several years. This would determine if copper or fiber solutions would be recommended.
To guarantee a proper maintenance and excellent installation, you have to consider the cabling company as a long term partner. Below, we have mentioned a simple quick tips when selecting the ideal cabling contractor:
1. Search for references and feedback from satisfied clients in the industry similar to yours.
2. Assess insurance and licenses. BICSI certifications would be very important to ensure performance standards.
3. Inquire about their ongoing support and how fast can they respond for fix or break issues.
4. Ask whether they could integrate video wiring, security as well as other applications which you are planning to run.
5. Consider those cabling companies which are economically stable so you can make sure that they would be there to provide long term services for your company's cabling needs. Know more about the Cisco PBX.
6. Always consider the price when making your purchasing decisions, although when selecting a cabling system, it only comes second since there are some technical parameters which are much more significant. Instead, think of the long term costs of ownership.
7. Look for the company's professionalism. A number of times, a company may have an excellent track record or reputation, but they also have changed their top engineers, which makes you left with total beginners.
8. They must be able to handle a multi-location. This factor would be vital when your business has the possibility to expand and grow in several locations nationwide. Well, you have to choose a cabling company which could ensure a continuous high quality installation in all the locations you have and the capability to service those areas in the long run.